An ideal candidate must have exceptional communications skills, be a true multitasker who thrives in a fast paced environment and a great relationship builder.
The quintessential candidate would be a highly creative, engaging team collaborator, with superior verbal and written communications skills. This individual would also have strong presentation skills, be self-motivated, and dedicated to doing the best work to win the business.
Screen new business opportunities and identify new targets, working directly with the CEO
- Play an active role in the proposal process; working with all practice areas and specialties; liaise with prospects as well as with account, production and creative teams
- Support the development of strategic and creative direction, develop and manage timelines to ensure all deadlines are met with the highest quality product
- Write, edit drafts of materials; RFP’s, PowerPoint, Excel, graphics
- Provide fresh thinking on new tools and approaches to ensure agency submissions stand out and are competitively differentiated
- Must be able to run successful campaigns on Google Adwords and other business generating channels.
- Must have experience of email marketing with expertise with some reputable CRM.
- Must be able to communicate the targets and achieve them in a desired time-period.
- Can close deals related to digital marketing, design and development
- Must have experience of working on digital business development channels like Upwork, peopleperhour, toptal and others.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, business or related field and a minimum of 5-6 years of combined public relations, marketing communications sales in digital marketing business.
- Demonstrated success in agency business development
- Demonstrate strategic understanding of emerging channels like social media, video and content partnerships in relation to media mix
- Successful track record at building and presenting concepts/programs for clients and new business opportunities and effectively counseling and selling social/digital media concepts to clients
- Proven ability to make a professional and positive impression with senior management within potential client organizations
- Demonstrated ability to lead new business teams in the pitch process
- Excellent verbal, written, project management and presentation skills to effectively and succinctly articulate ideas and deadlines to colleagues, prospects and others