PESHAWAR: Over 180 students of the Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College in Swabi were rushed to hospitals in Swabi and Mardan after they suffered severe food poisoning on Sunday night.
DPO Swabi Javed Iqbal told that the children were out of danger, however emergency was imposed in different hospitals viewing the situation.
School administration has called other students as well for medical check up. 590 students are enrolled in the school.
The provincial Health Minister Shahram Tarakai told media that teams of doctors have been rushed to the college while all the emergency arrangements were made at hospitals in Mardan and Swabi.
He said around 300 student suffered food poisoning and 180 of them were being provided emergency treatment